Friday, October 14, 2011

Stolen: A Letter to My Captor

Stolen by Lucy Christopher. This book scared me a little at first and the guy who kidnapped Gemma Toombs, whose name is Tyler MacFarlane.

A bit of intro: It happened like this. I was stolen from an airport. Taken from everything I knew, everything I was used to. Taken to the sand and heat, dirt and danger. And he expected me to love him. This is my story. A letter from nowhere.

Gosh. I couldn’t describe this book really. Maybe just look “Stockholm Syndrome” up on google and maybe you’ll get a better idea about this novel. You have to read it really! Here’s a snapshot!
It happened like this.
I was stolen from an airport.
Taken from everything I knew,
everything I was used to.
Taken to sand and heat, dirt
and danger. And he expected
me to love him. This is my story.

A letter from nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment