When tragedy strikes Michele Windsor’s world, she is forced to uproot her life and move across the country to New York City, to live with the wealthy, aristocratic grandparents she’s never met. In their old Fifth Avenue mansion filled with a century’s worth of family secrets, Michele discovers a diary that hurtles her back in time to the year 1910. There, in the midst of the glamorous Gilded Age, Michele meets the young man with striking blue eyes who has haunted her dreams all her life – a man she always wished was real, but never imagined could actually exist. And she finds herself falling for him, into an otherworldly, time-crossed romance.
Michele is soon leading a double life, struggling to balance her contemporary high school world with her escapes into the past. But when she stumbles upon a terrible discovery, she is propelled on a race through history to save the boy she loves – a quest that will determine the fate of both of their lives.
Reading this book was magical to me and made me fell in love all over again to classical music. Alexandra Monir wrote the book beautifully like the book was a song or symphony.
My tweets will again show you how I got obsessed into Michele’s world:
- I couldn’t put down Timeless!! Eeek!! Omg Phillip and Michele makes me cry. I so emo lol
- And I’m so happy with this book!!! Albert Einstein’s theory of relativity was mentioned! LOVE it!
- Oh my gosh!! More 1910 guys like Philip, please! <333
- I love how the book mentioned classical music….all other stuffs about music, history and science. <3
- Timeless movieeeeee??? OMG
- I…um. Wow! Very fascinated by this book! This one’s a fast read and done reading it today! I love Timeless! <333
- OMG The last part…. Philip Walker. The ring…I am thinking that Philip might be a time traveler too but has a different item to take
- …him. It’s the ring maybe? For Michele, it’s the necklace key?
- Gosh…I feel so clueless of what’s gonna happen next!! I want the sequel to Timeless NOW.
- Serenade was mentioned in the book, Timeless and I totally forgot how I love listening to that!! classical music is so romantic to me <333
#TheBestPartOfMyDayWas finishing the book i long to read. #Timeless #MichelePhilipforever <333
The book is a fast read, it’s got only 200+ pages and it’s intensely beautiful, magical. Gosh, Philip Walker… I do not know where in the world can a guy be like him anymore. I just don’t understand guys these days. I want a 1910 guy for myself too haha though he will be technically, 100 years old haha. But really, if ever guys still exist like him, wow. Let’s get it over with, I wanna know youuu, boi. LOL.
Music was mentioned in this book and I absolutely love it! Classical music is what amazed me, jazz, ragtime, Ella Fitzgerald. Just. WOW. Awesome! Last night I had myself a treat to listen to a classical music radio station, I fell in love all over. It was so peaceful, calm.. to my head that I can think straight. Notes floated and I felt like I was too. It was an absolute magical feeling! Through music, my feeling is very different. I seem to be very happy!
I love Michele as a character in the book. She is simple, ordinary, living the life she was put into..not ever complaining but moving forward in life. Well..until she found out that she’s a time traveler. That’s all. She’s simply trying her best to make it through each day.
Not only the music that has got me so fascinated. Even the Science theory and family history, US history involved in the novel has got me going so interested! I was also trying to have the best imagination out of my head about 1910. 100 years back. Blown away. I was blown away by that. I’m such a geek over these stuffs but it’s so fascinating I am curious about it! History has got more than any subjects that I know and Science as well. These two things are beyond of what you will ever imagine!
I must be rambling a lot about this book. A lot. It’s because, you just gotta read it! It won’t disappoint you readers interested in time travel.
Michele and Philip forever.
P.S. I had read the excerpt to the sequel of the book which comes out this Dec (IKR, what a looong way to go), ‘The Timekeeper’ and I can’t believe Philip, seriously. Haha. The excerpt was a total tease!