Thursday, August 02, 2012

Pandemonium

I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push, 

like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.


O-M-G. I JUST DIED AT THE VERY LAST PAGE OF THE BOOK. *shakes head, amazed* With all the “Then” and “Now” in the book, it was pretty awesome!

It was all there how Lena showed her perseverance and resilience. She knows that with all she is doing— hope and will light penetrate through and find her. She falls and keeps on standing back up. That’s how her character is. I love that about her. Lena reminds me of Katniss from The Hunger Games trilogy. Lena has developed in this book too! Great development actually of the character!! So proud of her! Go get ‘em, girl!

And Julian will resemble a bit of a Peeta here. I know it sounded I’m comparing here but no. It tells me that people should be the same when things get rough. These characters had no choice but to overcome everything just so to survive in a world where they were throw in.

Everything we are here for are challenges every single day. The characters have no way escaping them and doing always best no matter what and that shows something beyond tough. It’s bravery. I hope everyone are like these characters.

Anyway, I guess I was losing the whole point of the book however I don’t think I did not. So I better leave it that way.

It’s a whole new different level compared to Delirium, though I gave Delirium, 4 stars and Pandemonium, 3.5 stars. I guess there’s a reason behind these. I would reasoned it as it was because it pretty much had an idea from The Hunger Games when the author put the new character, Julian in. Pretty much that’s the reason and that’s all. yes! Still I enjoyed reading it!

Overall I liked the book!! I absolutely cannot wait for the third and last installment! Aaah! Last book—Requiem!!

Go check the book out and read it today!!
Happy reading bookwormies!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment