Wednesday, October 10, 2012

One Night That Changes Everything


book synopsis missing

Haha, i didn’t know this book has a prequel novella!!

I read this book at one go, really. I gave it 3 stars or was it 2? Anyway despite my low rating for it, I kinda get a lesson learnt.

It’s about giving second chances to people and I think this book has showed that it’s better if we give people another chance and from there we can build up the trust again.

People makes mistakes and are not perfect. Even ourselves aren’t so don’t judge others about anything because really, we are all the same as in we are human beings and that’s our nature to make mistakes but that doesn’t mean we can’t change to a better person. It’ll take quite a long time – making effort and all. Hopefully it’ll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment