Friday, November 01, 2013

Vampire Academy #6: Last Sacrifice

The epic finale in Richelle Mead's #1 international bestselling Vampire Academy series.

Author: Richelle Mead (Author's Website, VA books official website, Twitter)
Publisher: Razorbill
Buy online: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | IndieBound
Book borrowed from the national library
(Actual) Rating: 4 of 5 stars

I definitely had a great time reading Last Sacrifice! From laughter in one corner in the room to tinge of sadness and heartache. The drama that surrounds the story to murder mystery and false accusation. I couldn't have ask for a better book to read after my stressing month. It's got to be Last Sacrifice!

The characters are already so close to my heart. I didn't want to part ways with them yet. This year was The Vampire Academy year for me. Super energetic and exuberant all these characters. The journey they had gone through were as if I had become one of them and experienced it with all of them. Witty and well-written book that captures readers heart that connects its readers to the characters.

Not everyone had their happy endings and still many questions could have arise here and there. I would have gotten quite curious about Jill and her ability, unfortunately, it was such a short time knowing her. Her character has become significant in the plot in this last book and she has given a great recognition to the whole series. I thought she had the potential from the previous books then. She's also a lively, kindred spirit to those around her especially, Rose and friends. A very lovable character indeed.

I enjoyed Last Sacrifice as much as I did with the other books in the series! These character will forever be in my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment