Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Wings

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

WINGS (A Black City Novel #3) by Elizabeth Richards
Release date: June 12, 2014

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12568641-wings

Following the cliffhanger ending of Phoenix, Natalie finds herself separated from Ash and unexpectedly reunited with her parents, including the father she thought was dead. But she can only think of Ash. She hasn't heard a word of him since she and Elijah were brought to the underground headquarters of the Sentry Rebellion. But she vows to find him.

Ash, meanwhile is back in Black City; it's the perfect place to hide from the Sentry government. But not for long. He won't give up on Natalie or bringing an end to the terrible reign of Purian Rose.

A pulse-racing end to an exciting series.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reasons for my pick this week:

This has been a great trilogy that I would recommend readers to read this instant! I remember after reading the second installment, I know I couldn't wait any longer. Just look at that gorgeous cover!

It is my everything. It's over. I need this book. My body is ready!! I've never been more desperate to get this book in my hands!


What are you waiting on?

4 comments:

  1. All the covers are gorgeous! I'll have to start the series now it's almost over. (I let some of the reviews for the first put me off) but do want to try them. :) Hope you enjoy the last instalment!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly hope it won't disappoint as it is the last book in the trilogy. Thanks! I will :)!

      Delete
  2. I still need to read the first book. Great pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you have a wonderful day ahead! :)

      Delete

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment