Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Falling for Mr. Wright

After being dumped two weeks before his wedding, civil engineer Ryan Wright’s not interested in love. Been there, done that, had the wedding deposits to prove it. Still, he can’t help lusting after the fiery redheaded executive assistant who’s stirring up feelings that aren’t exactly appropriate for the office.

Sarah Leonard is determined to make the CEO fall in love with her. To execute her plan, she’s going to need a little help in the form of her lunch buddy, the 6’2” office hottie who just so happens to be their boss’s best friend. Who better to tell Sarah everything she needs to know to win the other man’s heart?

Ryan agrees to help Sarah put her plan in motion, but he has no intention of helping her win anything. In fact, it’s time to show his office crush that he’s the guy she should be falling for…

Author: Robyn Neeley (Website, Twitter, Goodreads)
Publisher: Entangled Publishing, LLC (Lovestruck)
Buy online: Apple iBooks
Kindle Edition of the book purchased on Amazon
(Actual) Rating: 3 of 5 stars


Falling for Mr. Wright attracted me to the synopsis of the office romance. My weakness, obviously! I am particularly going to talk about the feelings of Sarah and Ryan. I mean the denial of their mutual feelings for each other is so clear I wanted to rip my hair out for pointing it out to them plain and clear.

The flow of the story for me was okay. Okay - what I meant by that is it was predictable but still enjoyable for my taste.

I have to give credits to Ryan, he is such a sweetheart and very thoughtful when it comes to Sarah. I have to give him that, at least. It breaks my heart when he couldn't have done things any better for Sarah at times because of his conscience eating him up.

All in all, Falling for Mr. Wright may be a bit predictable for me but I certainly have enjoyed the character's point of view especially when they want to love whom they want to give their deserving hearts to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment