Tuesday, July 03, 2018

P.S. I Still Love You

Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.

Author: Jenny Han (WebsiteTwitterGoodreads)
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Buy online: Amazon | Kobo
Physical copy of the book was purchased at Popular Singapore bookstore
(Actual) Rating: 5 of 5 stars


P.S. I Still Love You did not give me time to think once or twice because right after reading the first book, To All the Boys I've Loved Before, I honestly did not want to waste time because this is the book in which I am curious about how Peter Kavinsky truly feel towards Lara Jean Song Covey. A girl like Lara Jean shouldn't be played like that or making her feel less about herself. Especially making her just an option. Utterly making me itch not to scream at the top of my lungs. Peter K!

John Ambrose McClaren! He might as well be the highlight of the book because he is such a gentle character and definitely have the hots for Lara Jean way, way back and that feelings all returned when he received the love letter from her. Too perfect, actually. I was feeling a bit uncomfortable when a guy like him shows up all of a sudden knowing I don't deserve to have a glimpse of this character either. I felt so out of his league. Oh please, I am not even Lara Jean. SO lucky of her!

Of course, Peter K. I still enjoyed seeing him loose his cool when both Lara Jean and John started hanging out. I don't blame Stormy, she is such a great grandmother in the nursing home I want to hug her for letting Lara Jean find out for herself where her heart truly belongs to. Even those precious moments of John and Lara. I would wish for those scenes again and again. They are cute too!

Finding out about Genevieve's case/drama was not at all surprising to me. I am just glad that Peter is so true and how he is mature enough to handle such a sensitive subject not to share a part of Genevieve to anyone but between them. The friendship made there completely does not lack the trust. I appreciated that!

P.S. I Still Love You is worth the read on a school night and I am certain I will love the last book the way I love this story.

P.P.S. I was kind of amazed how I was able to read the books in less than a week and I bragged that I am now ahead of Netflix! SO ready to watch the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment