Thursday, February 13, 2014

Crash Into You

Author: Katie McGarry (Website, Twitter, Facebook)
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Buy online: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Book borrowed from the national library

(Actual) Rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was starting to worry whether I would enjoy Crash Into You. For starters, trust me I absolutely enjoyed the ride and having entangled in obstacles that Isaiah and Rachel have to face. In my opinion, this is a better one than Ryan and Beth's story.

I want to mention the conflict though. The conflict screams badass and serious danger. It was realistic enough. On the other hand, I was just expecting a good solution to the problem, because when I found out, it has left me with no comments or any way of expressing how I agree to it. It was pretty dull of a solution to the conflict, besides the romance that happened between Rachel and Isaiah.

The conflict was the one bit part I just didn't truly got myself to like. Nevertheless, Crash Into You has the exhilaration I craved for. Electrifying, adrenalized with excitement. One heart could not alone handle the speed of Isaiah and Rachel's burning love. I was on the verge of tears whenever I had to put down the book for a moment. While I was on reading it, I had to contemplate to slow down. I didn't want it to end! It was unstoppable. It was THAT addictive!

I had the pleasuring of knowing Isaiah deeper. Same goes to Rachel. Both characters are admirable enough that I had the chance to feel them through the pages. Rachel stood up for herself and finally releases her bottled up emotions she has towards how her family has been treating her since her sister Colleen died. As for Isaiah, he learned to adjust himself to open up and let go of the hurt where it has been long hidden, tucked away in dark place. He let the light in and save him.

Even with a little flaw in its content, the entire book wouldn't really stop me from recommending Crash Into You! I can definitely say that it won't disappoint you. Interested in reading contemporary romance or not, you might as well be living under a rock if you haven't checked out this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment