Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Talk British to Me

As the Dating Guy on L.A.‘s top morning show, I give the single guy’s perspective on dating, love, and sex—and I give great advice. Everyone’s hooking up…well, except for me. Sure, I can get any woman I want, but I’ve got a “no relationship” clause in my contract and the only woman I want has “relationship” written all over her. Probably stamped on her ass, too. And wouldn’t I like to confirm that.

Unfortunately, she wants nothing to do with me. At all. Something about the next Ice Age might have even come up in her rebuttal. Adorable. Because she’s determined to ignore what one simple kiss proved: she wants me as badly as I want her.

Everything in me is screaming to go after her, but I’ve got a secret that I’m fairly certain will end up with her roasting my nuts over an open fire. So, job on the line? Check. Nuts on the line? Check. Can’t get her out of my head? Nail…meet coffin. But what a way to go…

Author: Robin Bielman (Website, Facebook, Twitter)
Publisher: Entangled Publishing
Buy online: Amazon
Kindle Edition of the book purchased on Amazon
(Actual) Rating: 4 of 5 stars


Talk British to Me is not a book I merely stumbled upon on Amazon. Actually I've been wanting to read this book ever since its release! I know many could not handle themselves gushing over this very book and I got curious. I mean, just read that synopsis right there and you're on the hook. I enjoyed the progress of the book especially Teague.

Teague was trying so hard to maintain her self-control at bay anytime Mateo is around. Very clever of this character because she has many creative ideas, coming up with new innovations and how to achieve her dreams without hurting any people around her. I could say the same about Mateo. He has been really charming all this time with his British accent as Bennett for his radio morning show "The Dating Guy" in which he has to share his thoughts to his listeners about his experiences with different dates he has had on before. Dating tips. Love problems. How to get a girl in just one look. Those kinds of topic normally are intriguing about these days.

The very main conflict of the story would be that Mateo is off-limits to fall in love because his job is really crucial to how he will have to report about his different dates for the radio show that may cause somewhat unreliable. So as much as possible, his job as "The Dating Guy" is true in itself, he has to avoid sticking to one. That is truly such a challenge for Mateo. If you fall in love, you can't really be holding back if the right person you really want is right in front of you, can you? All in all, flirty, charming, mesmerizing Mateo is just Mateo and not Bennett.

It is all about being true in front of the person you love and not behind of what you wish your loved one could have imagined. Talk British to Me definitely has the sizzling hot scenes to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment