Thursday, November 05, 2015

Love, Tanya



Hi everyone and welcome to my book! It's really close to my heart because it's inspired by my journey to becoming confident and feeling happy about who I am. I wanted to write the book to share the things I've learnt with you - to reveal my top tips on fashion, beauty, love, friendship and YouTube... and loads more! Plus there is room for you to list your own hopes and dreams alongside mine - so get creative and get involved! I'd love it if this book became a keepsake you can treasure for years to come and learn to love yourself along the way - like I have. I hope you enjoy it!

Love,
Tanya xx

Author: Tanya Burr (Website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter)
Publisher: Penguin Random House UK
Buy online: Amazon | Book Depository | Google Play
Book borrowed from the national library
(Actual) Rating: 3 of 5 stars


Love, Tanya lovingly shares worth of great memories, tips and baking recipes and many more with Tanya Burr! It definitely reveals her inner beauty and making a positive impact encouraging everyone to have a wonderful time to just enjoy life. She has delivered herself happy, full of life and energy that includes splendid pictures of her precious moments with her loved ones.

I wasn't really expecting myself to read Love, Tanya at all since I didn't consider it in my TBR list. Nevertheless, here I am taking a bit of my time typing my thoughts out. I just can't get enough of memoirs written by YouTubers and I'm very much of a fan of the world of YouTubers currently. I have to say Love, Tanya is a quick and fun read for me as I got the helpful beauty tips which I'm really weak in and find that it's pretty been a delightful book to go for girly stuffs! The baking recipes look amazing and doesn't have to be so difficult to follow, in fact it's all easy, comprehensible enough to carry it out and experiment them yourself.

Very inspiring the times Tanya Burr mentions her previous part-time jobs and how all those jobs each has a purpose for her future career as she grasped new skills and use them as opportunities to broaden her horizon and perspective in life. Furthermore, her relationship with her family and friends warms my heart. The adorable moments where Tanya mentioned Jim and just how lucky she is for having the people she loves supported her every step of the way.

There are certain pages that I find that wasn't interesting to me perhaps, I find it unnecessary and irrelevant to me at the time while reading. Particularly in the beauty tips section was the make-up essential. I literally skip the pages about that though I have nothing against make-up. I just don't think I'll be needing any tips on that since those are done in video tutorials. I may or may not actually care about the products of the make-up used as well because I hardly know anything on cosmetics. Absolutely almost nothing.

Love, Tanya guides the readers to having a confident self in the things you aspire to do in life and everything you are as an individual. It's important that you invest in building up the real you and not be embarrassed or anxious of what tomorrow may bring. Always dream big and stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment