Monday, March 05, 2012

Shatter Me

Juliette hasn’t touched anyone in exactly 264 days. The last time she did, it was an accident, but The Reestablishment locked her up for murder. No one knows why Juliette’s touch is fatal. As long as she doesn’t hurt anyone else, no one really cares. The world is too busy crumbling to pieces to pay attention to a 17-year-old girl. Diseases are destroying the population, food is hard to find, birds don’t fly anymore, and the clouds are the wrong color.

The Reestablishment said their way was the only way to fix things, so they threw Juliette in a cell. Now so many people are dead that the survivors are whispering war– and The Reestablishment has changed its mind. Maybe Juliette is more than a tortured soul stuffed into a poisonous body. Maybe she’s exactly what they need right now.
Juliette has to make a choice: Be a weapon. Or be a warrior.

One of the best books I had read!! My friend Miki reads this book too and we both spazz a lot about Adam! I mean, who won’t love Adam Kent?? SQUEEE is all we did today! He is gorgeous. Everything you imagine a guy you will own and forever yours. I can’t even. Oh my heart. Be still my heart. *but yet, dies*

Miki and I were pretty confuse about Juliette’s hand though. Miki asked me about Warner and then… I realized I do not know too. Is it just her hand? Every part of her body? Now, i pretty much don’t get it too!! Haha! Her hands. Those are the only dangerous part of her, right? Not her whole body?? Warner is…immune to her touch. Ugh! *confusing* Ok. I kinda have to say this. But I really think Warner is also one H-O with T guy in the book! Not just Adam! The thing about Warner is…he’s a creep, evil, ruthless guy! That’s what I hate about him!

Adam. Wow. Puuuurfect for Juliette.

I am fascinated at Omega Point. The people there, especially. Like wow! Ama..aahhzing!

Oh yeah, the sequel to Shatter Me is titled Unravel Me! Author, Tahereh Mafi just announced this part of the news of the second book just a couple weeks ago! Excited!! I am sooo excited!

I was reading these stuffs on Goodreads and I thought I would like to share it! Readers who had read the book have some good predictions! Teams even! I’m on Team Adam. But…gah! Team Warner is… I should not go to that detail part of the story. Here goes

CRAZY/NUTS/INSANE CREATIVE FANS MAKE OWN CREATIVE PREDICTIONS!


Prediction:
1. Kenji will fall for Juliette, and be able to touch her.
2. Juliette and Adam will fight because she didn’t tell him that Warner can touch her.
3. Kenji will comfort Juliette.
4. Juliette would be torn between choosing Kenji over Adam!
5. And there’s Warner who’d come for Juliette! Then Juliette would be torn between doing the right thing and doing bad things with Warner.



Not really Team Kenji but good enough. Another prediction from a reader! I LOVE THIS ONE. SORRY. IF SOME OF YOU OUT THERE are Anti-Warner fans!


My predictions
1. Warner’s mom is/was part of rebels.
2. Warner discovers a terrible truth behind his past and joins the rebels against his father.
3. A super love triangle Adam-Juliette-Warner.
4. Warner and Adam both can touch Juliette so they may share same gene, you know what i mean.
5. Still team Warner.
6. Acton and Action.
Ahhhhh, can’t wait for this one. Give me this nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.



OH MY GOSH. THIS.


Excited for this book!
To everyone who keeps asking why Team Warner?
-because Warner has more layers to him that we soon will find out. He makes you wonder about him, while Adam isn’t interesting and is the typical “love interest”
I’ve read books with guys that are exactly like Adam, he’s nothing new.
That, of course, is my own opinion.
Team Warner!
To me. Probably or… I’m keeping my hopes up that maybe Warner has some good attitude left in his heart. Even a tiny or whatever the number his goodness left in him. He is a very interesting character to me. I know, Adam too is interesting and all but. Warner… I expect more about him. I AM ITCHING TO KNOW HIM. WHAT’S BEHIND HIS STORY. His mom. Like he gets offended when the subject about his mom’s whereabout is being brought in a conversation. Oh come on! I am excited to know!!! GIVE MORE, WARNER.

So apparently, I don’t know what team I’m in. Probably, half-half. If that’s even counted, haha!

That’s all. The author
MUST MUST MUST MUST should focus on Warner in the second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment