Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sweet Evil

Embrace the Forbidden

What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?
 

This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.

Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She’s aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but it isn’t until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He’s the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?

I keep holding my breath like someone is taking the air out of me and away from my lungs! Oh my gosh! This book is killing me like are you trying to kill me or what? Even just the introduction between Anna and Kaidan, the connection between them, GAH! It’s literally killing me to death because of their delicious flirting. OMG. I can make out Kaidan’s h-o with t accent! Oh good! I’m such a fangirl over these YA characters!!

I’m so gonna die right at this moment and seriously fangirling mode is switched ON like it can never be switched off! Never! Kaidan!!! I don’t even know how to breathe through my nose!! It’s choking me! Kaidan omg omg Kaidan!!! I practically fans myself with my bookmark and it doesn’t seem to make myself not to feel hot over Kaidan!! I even used a Sci-fi book to fan myself!!! AAAAAAHHH!! Remarkably Kaidan is freaking h-o with t guy!!! EVER!!

He’s even trying to kill me with his flawless skills with him playing drums!! I’m not really into drummers but Kaidan extremely get me on the hook!!

I’m so happy. Happy. Sweet Evil is sweet!! Utterly delicious!! :D

I gotta give it 4 stars though. Minus 1 star off the rating. I have my reasons by the way. Believe me I really really do like it. The romance and paranormal that puts into a story—brilliant!! However, I was kind of upset with 446 of pages and there weren’t really exciting story to it. Mostly it was about between Anna and Kaidan. Most of the 3 stars were for that deliciously irresistible romance—perfectly written, good use of vocabulary which i’m so impressed at with the author. 1 star for the plot—it lacks of story. It’s missing it’s important points. So many events that happened but then along somewhere part of the book it got lost to what it really wants to tell the readers. There was a story about them being Nephs and stuff but then much of it wasn’t put into action or something. Like the author was too focused on the lovebirds which I’ll not say is a bad thing. I’m still considering whether to give 4 stars. Yes, I’ll still give 4 stars! Good that I still have a soft heart toward books.

“…there is no way of truly knowing one’s heart until one is put to the test.”
<–I like Kopano's wise advice. Really. He's a natural, kind guy I think I'll like too!

Anna: “How do you know if a drummer is at your door? … The knock speeds up and he doesn’t know when to come in.” lololol XD

I’m looking forward to the sequel and I hope it gets better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment