Monday, May 06, 2013

Timedance #1: Neptune's Tears

What would you risk for the one you love?

It is love against the odds.
There is his world, and there is hers.
How can they feel so connected?

It's 2218 and Zee McAdams is in her second year as a healing empath at a busy London hospital.
When a mysterious young man arrives for treatment,
Zee's hard won calm is pierced.
She will need all her courage if she's to follow her heart.
Especially when David reveals a devastating secret.




Author: Susan Waggoner (Facebook)
Publisher: Piccadilly Press
Buy online: Amazon
Book borrowed from the national library
(Actual) Rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

I thought it is a good, easy and fast read! I enjoyed very much reading it! I picked up this book by random from the shelf at the library. The title and its blue glittery cover has caught my attention and it's behind cover synopsis that I could not help leave it untouched. So I just borrowed it and took it home with me for reading. I couldn't stop my grabby hands from grabbing it off of the shelf.

No regrets! Once I started reading it, I couldn't be disturbed. It was glued in my hands the whole time I couldn't put it down! Too engrossed!
You just have to love them both especially Zee. Her character shows that passion, devotion when you truly love someone you can't be wrong about it. She tries to understand people around her with so much patience. Caring, big heart. I sure can imagine how the author must have had a great time developing these characters. Zee, for one has changed so much from her opinions of not loving anyone until she met David.

Delightful, light, joy in Zee and David's romance that will sure to suit other readers. The surprising twists, and mysterious my opinion on David - has got my heart almost fall out of my chest, unfolding the secrets to Zee.

At the end - few pages of the last chapter - I had to catch my breath and reread it a few times I almost throw the book across the room because it was so unexpected. All in one. This book has got everything you look for in - romance, science fiction, realistic fiction. It terrified and made me think how I could contribute to a dying planet we may soon face. Captivating. Absolutely I am very much wanting to read the sequel right now without hesitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment