Saturday, July 27, 2013

Perry's Killer Playlist

When Perry ends up in Venice on a European tour with his band, Inchworm, he can’t resist a visit to Harry’s Bar, where Gobi told him she’d meet him someday. The last time he saw Gobi, five people were assassinated one crazy night in New York City. Well . . . Gobi shows up, and once again Perry is roped into a wild, nonstop thrill ride with a body count. Double crossings, kidnappings, CIA agents, arms dealers, boat chases in Venetian canals, and a shootout in the middle of a Santa Claus convention ensue.

Author: Joe Schreiber
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
Buy online: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | IndieBound
Book borrowed from the national library
(Actual) Rating: 4 of 5 stars

It was absolutely a killer playlist! With every chapter, there's written on top of the page is a song title and the artist or band who recorded/sang it. Awesome, adventurous and thrilling book! The different scenes happened really fast! It was truly gripping, action-packed!
Gobi is amazing! While Perry, well, he might be kind of a sidekick or lover of Gobi but he did a great job handling dangers and his sense of humor has gained this review another star that sums up to 4 stars! Real guy, he is. Oh, Perry... adorable! An anticipated read in my list! I actually never thought there would be a second book to Au Revoir Crazy European Chick! I never see it coming!

I thought it was nicely written, it was fast paced - no draggy, dull mode which definitely went extremely perfect! I really do like it! The plot twist had me on the edge of my seat right from when Perry dawned on him that something was off. The new characters introduced are properly put in the plot with a great purpose and the setting was incredible -Europe!! I was really glad to have traveled without even moving a muscle and the roller coaster ride with Gobi and Perry was absolutely thrilling!

As tave myliu. The only Lithuanian words I'll probably remember knowing. Thanks to the book.

May I add something too... I never though it would be that fast until it ended so suddenly just like that. Too short... Give me the third book NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment