Thursday, August 08, 2013

Vampire Academy #5: Spirit Bound

Dimitri gave Rose the ultimate choice. But she chose wrong...

After a long and heartbreaking journey to Dimitri's birthplace in Siberia, Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's—and to her best friend, Lissa. It is nearly graduation, and the girls can't wait for their real lives beyond the Academy's iron gates to begin. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere.

She failed to kill him when she had the chance. And now her worst fears are about to come true— Dimitri has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. Only this time, he won't rest until Rose joins him...forever. 

Author: Richelle Mead (Author's Website, VA books official website, Twitter)
Publisher: Razorbill
Buy online: Amazon | Barnes & Noble | IndieBound
Book borrowed from the national library
(Actual) Rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

I'll probably keep my thoughts about the book short and sweet.

Better late than never to review it at all. Pretty hectic week in school. Last week was even worst, it felt like eternity to wait for weekend to come. And as much as I'd like to admit it, school is taking up my time but fortunately, I finally got the time today to put aside to review. Despite everything too, I managed to express my feelings and views on what I thought of this book.

I often forgot to mention how the story of the book is smooth and organized - always stated clearly of who and what the characters' backgrounds are - never fails in the book. I love that! It seems to me, how anyone could be wanting to read the series may choose to perhaps start it at the middle, maybe? Haha! Nah. Probably not. I'm just fooling.

Start reading Vampire Academy! I'll make sure you suffer the same heartache and tears I've gone through. It was excruciatingly painful on the inside.

I honestly think that it could've been shorter. Spirit Bound somehow went a little draggy for me but even that small thing doesn't really affect my opinion on the fact that it had me! It was still a great read! Let me tell you, that the plot twist was unbelievable, I couldn't have seen it coming at all. Problems after problems like how realistic is that? Yep, I truly love that that's life I am currently in.

Absolutely looking forward to the conclusion and the last installment of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review Updates!

- to be posted up soon -

none at the moment.

- to be read soon -
none at the moment